View Profile akgaimer

4 Movie Reviews

Most Hilarious (as all jokes about the posterior are). Please good sir, make us a sequel!

If you didn't read the original Creepy Pasta, this probably won't make much sense. Like the animation, good job brah. BTW, did I see the ghosts of Ian and Anthony?

This was so full of lol, I can't fully compose myself. I knew that show was going to be canceled from the moment I saw the commercial for it. And if you do make another review of a canceled cartoon, I would love to see an "Invader Zim" one, unless you already did and I completely forgot about it cause the hilarity blanked my short term memory.

6 Game Reviews

While the concept was a good idea, the execution could have been better. The game is really repetitive, and the only ways to kill enemies is either find a POW Block, or get lucky and find a Star or Fire Flower. Plus, there were too many mushrooms for there to be any real challenge. The music in the game was great, but (to put it crudely) it is essentially frosting on a turd.

Man, I can never remember how the last one went. Anyways, good job as always.

Well done my friend, well done. Next stop, Mars, eating Martians.

1 Art Review

Am I the only one who hears their theme song while looking at this picture. Awesome job.

I'm from Alaska, Bitches