DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Most Hilarious (as all jokes about the posterior are). Please good sir, make us a sequel!

Pokemon: Lost Silver Film Pokemon: Lost Silver Film

If you didn't read the original Creepy Pasta, this probably won't make much sense. Like the animation, good job brah. BTW, did I see the ghosts of Ian and Anthony?

Toons These Days Ep: 10 Toons These Days Ep: 10

This was so full of lol, I can't fully compose myself. I knew that show was going to be canceled from the moment I saw the commercial for it. And if you do make another review of a canceled cartoon, I would love to see an "Invader Zim" one, unless you already did and I completely forgot about it cause the hilarity blanked my short term memory.

Super Mario POWPOWPOW Super Mario POWPOWPOW

While the concept was a good idea, the execution could have been better. The game is really repetitive, and the only ways to kill enemies is either find a POW Block, or get lucky and find a Star or Fire Flower. Plus, there were too many mushrooms for there to be any real challenge. The music in the game was great, but (to put it crudely) it is essentially frosting on a turd.

The Sagittarian 4: Bayou The Sagittarian 4: Bayou

Man, I can never remember how the last one went. Anyways, good job as always.

New York Shark New York Shark

Well done my friend, well done. Next stop, Mars, eating Martians.

mermaidman and barnacleboy mermaidman and barnacleboy

Am I the only one who hears their theme song while looking at this picture. Awesome job.